We talk football, basketball, lacrosse, and more!
In a week where we thought the only Syracuse Orange news the guys would discuss was around a hypothetical multiverse of madness, the program delivered an actual universe of madness that left the group scratching their collective Orange heads.
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about…
- Syracuse is playing Penn State in 2027-2028. Uhhhh…
- Why is this a bad matchup for both sides?
- The recruiting “advantage” from these games doesn’t exist. Sorry.
- CROOTIN’ TALK! We need more beef. Now.
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Jim Boeheim is going to play man to man defense. This is not a drill!
- Syracuse lacrosse transfers are not ideal for the Orange
- Cuse Awards recap!
- Miles Robinson, Syracuse legend, is seriously injured. This is really sad.
- ENTER THE MULTIVERSE (Spoiler Talk)
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: The artist formerly known as the Carrier Dome
- TNIAAP: We didn’t lose 14-12
- TNIAAP: Spring game recap and basketball roster moves
- TNIAAP: Edwards, Legette-Jack and the NCAA Tournament
- TNIAAP: NCAA Tournament and Spring ball recaps
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!