Orange football fall practice is back!
The Syracuse Orange started fall camp, so after months of subtly mentioning that this was a football show, Steve, Christian, and Andy go full football season preview mode and talk Orange Football for an hour!
In this week’s edition of the Podcast, the guys talked about…
- We’re talking the Otto-Man Empire and Ottoman Empire. Because it’s A HOT ONE.
- We talk Domes. Because our Dome is a great Dome but somehow a unique Dome.
- What is the access reporters have to the Orange football team this year? What can we expect out of that coverage this fall?
- We start with the offensive line and breaking down footage made available by Stephen Bailey.
- Chris Bleich is now a Center. What does this mean for the rest of the unit?
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- We talk Sean Tucker and his less than pleasing performance in the passing game.
- The tight end room is remarkably thin, and why is that worrisome for the Orange this year?
- Put Chris Elmore on Paul Giamatti’s body. IYKYK
- What’s up with the defensive line?
- We play “Andy was in Greece, let’s watch him react to silly thing!”
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Summer’s ending and football’s heating up.
- TNIAAP: TBT Preview
- TNIAAP: All Hail our B1G Overlords
- TNIAAP: We didn’t change our name yet!
- TNIAAP: Elite Women’s Lacrosse and Football Podding
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!
Leave a Reply