We get to talk about a lot of good news!
They say being a Syracuse Orange fan is a year round job, and this week proved it, as fans of every sport had something happen that was newsworthy. Break a slump? Sure! Recruiting implications for next season? Yup! How about season impacting injuries? You betcha.
As usual, Christian, Steve, and Andy hoped on the Nunesmagician Twitch Channel on Sunday night to recap the week in Orange!
In this week’s edition of the LiveCast/Podcast, the guys talked about…
- Syracuse football! The pitch kind, with Miles Robinson, Kamal Miller, and Tajon Buchanon.
- Sean Tucker ran track! We are pleased with his performance.
- We talk about the new look Syracuse coaching staff filled out by the new receivers coach.
- Alijah Clark is joining the Orange!
- HOMEFIELD APPAREL (Use promo code NUNES for 10% off your first order)
- Syracuse shot 7% from 3 in the second half of their loss to Pitt earlier this week. That is not a typo.
- James Arther Boeheim said some things. Or a lot of things.
- After all of that the Orange opened a can whoop on Wake Forest.
- Bubble watch coming up for the Orange? Maybe?
- Huge injury news for Men’s Lacrosse
- Join our Discord!
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes:
- TNIAAP: Ew, Duke
- TNIAAP: A Brave New Orange World!
- TNIAAP: King of the Road
- TNIAAP: What’s ailing Syracuse men’s basketball (and can it be fixed)?
- TNIAAP: Syracuse football hiring, men’s basketball outlook
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!