You better believe ‘Cuse & Indiana came up.
The Syracuse Orange football was… wow. There’s a lot to talk about, and we will. But this week, Steve and Andy were able to chat with Homefield Apparel CEO and Founder Connor Hitchcock! If you’re wondering why he wanted to chat, watch below and spoilers, Indiana and ‘Cuse basketball have about the same outlook this year. Joys.
For those new around these parts, SportsCastr allows us to air live streamed sports talk anytime, anywhere. Can’t tune in and watch live? Press play below to watch the whole thing when you can!
On this edition of the Nunes LiveCast, the guys talked about:
- Technical difficulties; Sorry, again!
- Where does a 4th down spike in the redzone rank on the patent pending Indiana Football Pain Scale?
- How did Homefield go from $800 in the bank at a brewery to Big New Saturday?
- What’s it like working with ‘Cuse?
- How a national fabric shortage has prevented Otto joggers.
- What’s on the horizon for 2021? Hint: more Syracuse gear!
- Let’s talk Indiana/Cuse basketball!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!