(plus an early look at the Albany game, too.
The Syracuse Orange football program dropped to 1-1 this past weekend with an absolute stinker of a loss to Rutgers. The game dropped fans’ hopes on the season to the bottom of almost every valley imaginable, as we now are stuck holding what looks to be a burnt cake of what was supposed to be a football team.
For those new around these parts, we do a live show every Sunday night at 8 PM ET! Can’t tune in and watch live? Press play below to watch the whole thing when you can!
On this edition of the Nunes LiveStream, the guys talked about:
- SU Football is 1-1, and we need to get some coping out of way first.
- Steve and I watched this game, twice! How much damage did that do to them?
- Let’s start with coaching staff conversation: was this avoidable?
- Time to talk offensive breakdown: how did everything fall apart?
- Let’s start with the playbook: the change from week 1 to week 2 is baffling. Listen to Andy and Steve break it all down.
- Christian joins the therapy session!
- The defense is top 25 good. No, really!
- Everything but the zone defense is great! So let’s do more of that.
- We compare the Syracuse offense to Gregg Berhalter’s USMNT.
- Let’s take a swing around the ACC.
- We’re going to make ‘Cuse football British, and it will fix everything!
- Recapping other ‘Cuse sports from the past week.
- Join our Discord!
These will be taking place every Sunday night at 8 PM ET, so feel free to join in the fun or wait until the following Monday morning for the re-watch above!