This week is a bit of a rapidfire preview of what could transpire on Saturday.
The Syracuse Orange find themselves 1-0 on the young season, and they’ll try to double last year’s win total on Saturday when they face off with the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. Syracuse and Rutgers haven’t played one another since the Big East days. Hopefully this iteration isn’t as ugly as some of those recent games.
Among the specifics of this episode:
- The biggest takeaway vs. Ohio: Some of what worked is repeatable
- Is Rutgers’ run defense up to the task of stopping Sean Tucker?
- Some thoughts on John Wildhack’s (too brief) statement on Orange WBB
- Can SU or Rutgers’ QBs be trusted with Saturday’s game on the line?
- Mike Schmidt’s hire already appears to be paying dividends
- New Jersey recruiting and why the Orange should re-prioritize (and they are)
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: