Are the Orange going to make it two straight this weekend?
Shockingly, the Syracuse Orange football team pulled off a comeback win last Saturday, and now head into this weekend with a real chance to get to 5-4 in a winnable game against the Boston College Eagles. So we’re talking about that game quite a bit, obviously.
Some of the specifics of this episode:
- Live reactions to Syracuse MBB’s win over Pace (and concern about Buddy Boeheim)
- What’s gotten significantly better for Garrett Shrader and this offense
- Which ‘Heim-perbole statement is most likely to be false?
- Boston College’s run defense hasn’t been great — can they address that vs. SU?
- Is Syracuse going bowling?
- Hand-wringing about special teams and how things have gone this far off the rails
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: