There’s a lot going on out on the trail, so let’s talk about a bunch of recruiting stuff.
We’re in the last few weeks before Syracuse Orange football’s fall camp begins, so news is certainly at a premium. And yet, there is plenty of recruiting news out there right now, so we dive into what it all means for Syracuse football and men’s basketball.
Among the other specifics of this episode:
- Top men’s basketball recruiting targets left out there
- A crucial week for Orange football recruiting
- Which ACC/Big Ten Challenge opponents are most interesting for Syracuse?
- Up-leveling defensive back targets given recent Orange success there
- Re-balancing non-conference schedules to less clustered
- Why Justin Taylor’s commitment helps ease the stress of SU recruiting
- Want more beer?: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: