Perhaps surprisingly, we made it to the season preview episode.
Against quite a few odds, we’ve made it to the annual Syracuse Orange football season preview episode. For nearly an hour, we discuss everything you need to know about this coming season, with the caveat that we still don’t know if there will be a bunch of players opting out. But assuming not, we have a good idea of the roster right now.
Some of the other topics on this episode:
- How might Syracuse’s collection of running backs get utilized this year?
- A look at the wide receiver depth chart and who starts
- Can the offensive line’s encouraging play late last year continue?
- Linebacker attrition and struggles after years of success at Syracuse
- Is there a punter position battle afoot?
- SU’s 3-3-5 scheme plays to a strength — the defensive backs
- More beer: Follow John and Dan on Untappd
If you haven’t yet, please subscribe to Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Podcast:
- Download the podcast from Megaphone
- Download the podcast from iTunes (PLEASE RATE & REVIEW the podcast on iTunes. Appreciate it!)
- Also: Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, Castbox
You Missed It! Recent TNIAAP episodes: