Photo by Gregory Fisher/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
“Yinz” ready for this matchup?
The Syracuse Orange football team’s first week didn’t go too well, so why don’t we try it again this Saturday. SU is on the road for a second straight game when they travel to face the No. 25 Pittsburgh Panthers. As you know, we face Pitt pretty much every year. We’re not rivals. That’s probably fine, but we also haven’t looked great against them lately, losing 15 of the last 18 matchups.
Before this game kicks off at noon ET from Pittsburgh’s Heinz Field (and on ACC Network), here’s some reading to help you prep for the game:
- Everything you need to know: TV info, history, odds, etc.
- More road whites for Syracuse this week
- Five things to watch for when SU takes on the Panthers
- The Orange depth chart indicates we’re starting our former fullback at left guard… cool.
- #FakeNunes: Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh
- Assessing O-line struggles in week one (which hopefully get fixed in week two)
- We asked the folks over at Cardiac Hill about Pitt
- … and also answered some questions over there about SU
- What to drink for this one, courtesy of Steve and me
- Predictions: Is anyone bold enough to pick ‘Cuse?
You can also head over to the NunesMagician page on SportsCastr at 11:30 a.m. to check out our pre-game show.
Leave your pre-, in- and post-game comments below, and G’ORANGE!