Photo by Gregory Fisher/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
Plenty of podcasts on Buffalo Rumblings to get ready for training camp
While the 2020 NFL offseason has been unlike anything we have ever seen, fans of the Buffalo Bills can look forward to the start of training camp later this month. There are still plenty of questions on what camp may look like, but the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel will have you covered each week.
Most of you are familiar with our shows, but those of you who are new to the podcasts can find the line-up here:
- “Circling the Wagons” hosted by Nate and his guys
- “Buffalo Rumblings Q&A” hosted by Matt Warren
- “Breaking Buffalo Rumblings” hosted by Anthony Marino
- “The Bruce Exclusive” Hosted by Bruce Nolan
- “Chat with NickBat” hosted by Nick Battliana
- “Billieve” hosted by John Boccacino and Jamie D’Amico
- “Blitzed Bills” hosted by the guys at Blitzed NFL
If you are new to the Buffalo Rumblings podcasts, you can find all of the information you need to get you started listening right here.
Subscribe to the Buffalo Rumblings podcast channel
Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Spotify | Podbean | iHeartRadio | TuneIn | Megaphone
Ask Alexa or Google Home to play the Buffalo Rumblings podcast!
Editor’s note: If you’re viewing Buffalo Rumblings articles on Apple News, the embedded audio will be removed. Click through to the site in your browser or listen on iTunes.