Four of them are in the top five
According to Sal Capaccio from WGR 550, the 2020 Buffalo Bills are performing well in the popularity contest of the Pro Bowl. As of Friday, the Bills had eight players who were currently in the top-ten of voting for their position.
- Second Place – Stefon Diggs (WR)
- Second Place – Andre Roberts (KR)
- Third Place – Josh Allen (QB)
- Third Place – Jordan Poyer (S)
- Seventh Place – Reid Ferguson (LS)
- Eighth Place – Micah Hyde (S)
- Tenth Place – Tremaine Edmunds (ILB)
- Tenth Place – Tyler Bass (K)
These rankings are some sorts of redemption for players like Roberts, Poyer, Edmunds, and Bass. All of them were on the receiving end of criticism at some point over the past two seasons but have been reliably contributing in recent weeks.
On another note, for the Buffalo Bills to have both a top-three receiver and quarterback in Pro Bowl voting is a welcome feather in the cap of the Bills’ good fortune in 2020. Accolades and achievements like these were few and far between for many years in the not-to-recent past. Now, it’s becoming ordinary for Bills fans to see their team and players receive such praise across the league.