The Buffalo Bills are back for week three of training camp as they prepare to take on the Detroit Lions on Friday night in their first preseason game of the season. They have three practices this week before traveling on Thursday for Friday night’s game.
The team had the day off on Sunday following their scrimmage on Saturday, so we are expecting a light practice.
I’ve included the Bills Reporters Twitter list to follow along with the updates from the local beat reporters.
The biggest camp news right now:
- WR Emmanuel Sanders didn’t practice on Thursday and was limited Friday and Saturday with a foot injury.
- Starting left tackle Dion Dawkins remains on the COVID list. They just can’t get the starting five together. Ike Boettger, Jon Feliciano, and Cody Ford have been rotating with the first-team at guard.
- OL Forrest Lamp (calf) and RB Christian Wade (shoulder) missed Friday and Saturday.
- Jake Kumerow has jumped to the head of the pack in the wide receiver depth competition but Isaiah McKenzie is still ahead of him for WR5.
- Jerry Hughes starts the year on NF-I with a calf strain. He has remained in the trainer’s room.