Fans of the Bills are confident in the direction of the team
Buffalo Bills fans and their confidence in the team are back in a big way. After a middling midseason slump, Buffalo has won three straight games—and a fourth straight win against a terrible New York Jets team in Week 18 would clinch the AFC East for the second straight year.
In a far cry from a few weeks ago, Bills fans are now confident in the direction of the team at a rate of 92 percent. The other 8 percent haven’t come back since the embarrassing loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars started the slide.
Only fans of the Cincinnati Bengals (100 percent), Los Angeles Chargers (100 percent), Tennessee Titans (100 percent), New England Patriots (97 percent), and Detroit Lions (95 percent) are ahead of the Bills.
This week’s opponent, the New York Jets, have worked their way up to 77 percent of fans being confident after their strong showing a week ago against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.