The Buffalo Bills held their first indoor practice of the season on Wednesday due to inclement weather in Orchard Park. Due to a limited number of media being allowed to attend, the following is via a pool report from the session:
– Cornerback Josh Norman, who has missed the first three games of the season with a hamstring injury, was at practice in full uniform. He’s eligible to come off injured reserve. Since Norman practiced Wednesday, the Bills now have 21 days to activate him to the 53-man roster.
– Running back Zack Moss (toe) and tight end Dawson Knox (concussion) also returned to practice.
– Left tackle Dion Dawkins did not participate in the portion of practice open to the media. He was present, but wore a red jersey and worked off to the side.
– Safety Micah Hyde spent time on an exercise bike, but did not participate in individual drills with his teammates.
– Linebacker Del’shawn Phillips remained out of action with a quad injury.
– Wide receiver John Brown (calf) was not present at practice.
– Defensive lineman Quinton Jefferson was also not in pads during the portion of practice open to the media.
– Linebacker Tremaine Edmunds was at practice but wore a red, no-contact jersey. Linebacker Matt Milano was present and in full pads.
– Offensive lineman Jon Feliciano (pec) and wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins (shoulder) are also eligible to come off injured reserve, but neither player participated in practice on Wednesday.
A complete injury report from practice will be released later on in the day.
Follow me on Twitter: @SalSports